Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Do they exist? Or am I wasting my time trying to locate them?
I haven't seen them.... I've seen replica GT premiums.

You are probably better off looking to get them off someone here... I swear someone recently was selling some.

I'll PM you if I find that person.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't seen them.... I've seen replica GT premiums.

You are probably better off looking to get them off someone here... I swear someone recently was selling some.

I'll PM you if I find that person.
Thanks. I'm not ready to buy yet though, just wanted to see if they exist because I believe they are the wheels I want to go with. Someone did have them up not that long ago but I believe they sold.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Thanks. I'm not ready to buy yet though, just wanted to see if they exist because I believe they are the wheels I want to go with. Someone did have them up not that long ago but I believe they sold.
Gotcha.... Well, I'll let you know if I find them somewhere from a vendor.

Which ones by the way?

2013 or 2011-2012

Attachments

·
Registered
1,171 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
$1k for the wheels and nearly new tires.. that's quite a deal. I just noticed that they are 8.5 wide and probably won't fit over the Brembos.
No way to know without measuring... I have aftermarket fronts (granted they are 20 not 19), but they are 8.5 wide and will clear every brake kit out their. I put on the stop tech ( Roush) 4 piston which dimensionally is the same as the brembo.

I think you can print out a template and place inside (after scaling) to determine wheel /. Caliper clearance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts