Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just want to show my Texas pride. I know i only live in Texas for a year but everything bigger in Texas. Im that guy that will hang a texas flag on my mustang.
Stay safe mustangers

Sent from my SM-G900P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
544 Posts
Now if you didnt have a Stang I dont think I could welcome you to the Texas Family but since you do......WELCOME HOME BROTHER! It's Hot and Humid but the Women.....oh the women are so nice...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now if you didnt have a Stang I dont think I could welcome you to the Texas Family but since you do......WELCOME HOME BROTHER! It's Hot and Humid but the Women.....oh the women are so nice...
Thanks man. Oh i love the texas pride that everyone shares here. What part do you stay? Im stay in austin.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm in the Magnolia area...welcome to Texas!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Mustang Evolution mobile app

K

·
0 Posts
Welcome. I am right outside Austin. Cedar Park, TX. Used to live in Austin. Until one day I came home to my apt and Swat and the US Military had the entire area barricaded off due to a gunman. Safe to say, I moved. LOL

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome. I am right outside Austin. Cedar Park, TX. Used to live in Austin. Until one day I came home to my apt and Swat and the US Military had the entire area barricaded off due to a gunman. Safe to say, I moved. LOL
Thanks man. Only been living here for a year. Finishing my last year of highschool this year. And actually i live really close to you. Right in between round rock and Georgetown !

Texas Rider

1 - 14 of 14 Posts