Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ask a 5.0 buddy to cut out his or try a bigger known muffler shops they ALWAYS have them just laying around. There is a guy on here selling a pair in the for sale sections btw
Yeah I saw just skeptical for some reason being they are GT with bigger piping. I have no GT buddies as I'm the only 2010-2014 body in my area. Can I buy the ones off AM or is that a bad idea lol I want to cut the harshness at high rpm. But I love the idle thy give off and anything below 3,000 rpm

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Yeah I saw just skeptical for some reason being they are GT with bigger piping. I have no GT buddies as I'm the only 2010-2014 body in my area. Can I buy the ones off AM or is that a bad idea lol I want to cut the harshness at high rpm. But I love the idle thy give off and anything below 3,000 rpm
They will fit trust me i have them on my car directly off a 5.0 and go to muffler shops bro

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think I'm gonna order them, the shortest from summit was 22" , any reason for shorter ones?
For loudness lol and the ones I heard were 18"

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

If anything the 22' will work better
Explain??

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

If anything the 22' will work better
Like how quiet will they be

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
For loudness lol and the ones I heard were 18"

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Explain??

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Like how quiet will they be
They will provide a deeper tone with less rasp. I dont think u guys understand. They will only take off rasp and deepen the tone they dont make it quieter. My car is still loud as F*ck!!

1 - 20 of 243 Posts