Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
FUGLY and if its gonna have 450 its gonna have to be like high 30's and thats not gonna go over well

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
my god its a holden with a chevy emblem, wait its a gto with a chevy emblem, wait its just plain ugly

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
is it a rumor or real? I still remember those camaro pics this guy made up on his own, they looked awsome, but still.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
that camaro=teh hotness. anyone catch some pics of the new "charger" that might come out, looks like a magnum but instead of a wagon, it has the rearend of the chargers. so hot. also the more i look at them, the more the 05's grow on me.

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,212 Posts
EclipseGSTdude said:
that camaro=teh hotness. anyone catch some pics of the new "charger" that might come out, looks like a magnum but instead of a wagon, it has the rearend of the chargers. so hot. also the more i look at them, the more the 05's grow on me.
Wasn't the charger the one that is going to come as a 4 door?

And you summed up GM/Chrysler to a tee..."Looks like a <fill in the blank>". All of their new lines seem to look like a.... Dakota, durango, ram...all the same damn truck. GTO, grand am, grand prix...all the same damn car. C6 Corvette looks more like a viper than a vette from the front. They just can't seem to make multiple, unique, lines anymore.

If the Camaro does make a come back, I hope it answers the question of "Can't America Make A Real One". Ditch the large door stop design and make it look like a Camaro again. Do the retro thing, give the camaro some pride again.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
eh i like the dodges, most suv, truck models of the same maker look the same, cause they are built off the same platform, its when you steal from a different company that i don't lkike

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
steedav6builder said:
i think its funny how the rest of the companies are following fords lead with the retro look...but failing miserably
Ford did not start the retro look !!!! for domestic companies Chrysler did with the PT cruiser and the Prowler. The mini cooper was also before Fords attempt

I will be quite honest with a couple of 05 GT's at work I will honestly say if Chevy comes out with one of a couple of concepts Camaro's I have seen I would buy one. As long as the quality was there

Chrysler is the only company in the forefront of new styling and has the balls to take a concept to reality. Everyone else is in second place with concepts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the charger is the lovechild of the magnum and the 300c. shouldve made it a coupe and not a 4 dr tho.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts