Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best website to purchase reverse LED lights other than eBay that you guys have tried and had success with?

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Wayyyy to expensive for LEDs. I got the license plate LEDs on eBay for $2 and on AM they were $30 and they're doing the job very well.
What kind of lights are they ? Can you send me a link for 2$ eBay LED plate lights ill order right now haha

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah other than eBay haha.. I tried them and they went out pretty quick because they were dirt cheap for my license plate.. But I'm looking for reverse leds since I'm tinted all around and work nights

·
Registered
560 Posts
Yeah other than eBay haha.. I tried them and they went out pretty quick because they were dirt cheap for my license plate.. But I'm looking for reverse leds since I'm tinted all around and work nights
Haha you and me both man. I got blacked out lights and blacked out windows, sucks at night man

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha you and me both man. I got blacked out lights and blacked out windows, sucks at night man
Yeah I finally tinted my tail yesterday with tint off eBay haha and it looks sick from the back now

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like it much darker lol
Haha damn you went completely blacked out.. Looks good on black more than any other car color.. I was hesitant though because the cops out here would harass me if I went too dark

·
Registered
522 Posts
Haha damn you went completely blacked out.. Looks good on black more than any other car color.. I was hesitant though because the cops out here would harass me if I went too dark
Haha yeah light puts out pretty well dusk/night but horribly in the day time ha! That's the only downfall

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Other than that I love them!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've heard other people say to get sylvania (sp) . Because of in the daylight you can't the leds.
Where can I get the slyvania bulbs? And are they brighter than the stock ones?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So I got a pair from this local parts store that has lots of import stuff.. But the LEDs aren't working for my reverse lights. The guy tested them and they work.. Am I doing something wrong here?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts