Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

w00t .. seat covers gone too! :cool: oo.. and black steering wheel cover to accent the black painting ;)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man! The brake pedal has the little Steeda 'S' logo engraved on it. It's pretty cool. So far this is my third Steeda product. I've now got Steeda springs, Steeda wheels & caps, and Steeda pedals. wah00! lol

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I like the mac's better

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Mac Pedals look almost identical to Steeda, about 10 bucks cheaper I think. Bullitt pedals look good, the Ford Racing Gas pedal is a pain in the rear to install though. If I had it to do over I would go with Steeda ones again, that is what I had on the V6 car.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
i dunno the Mac are chrome i think, and dont have anything written in them

·
Premium Member
897 Posts

those are the Mac, I like them, but they arent the ones I thought I wanted.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They're nice... but I figured I'd go with Steeda just because I already have a bunch of other random products from them.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I like the Bullitt ones too

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
yea they are my fav, i love the look

·
Registered
62 Posts
Shahrum said:
w00t .. seat covers gone too! :cool: oo.. and black steering wheel cover to accent the black painting ;)
Looks great man! Now get rid of that awful steering wheel cover and get a leather-wrapped one. Or at least get a faux-leather wrap. I like the pedals though, and way to go on removing those seat covers man. Keep it up! ;)

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
steedas are hard to keep clean adn shinny, also the bulilts help you when you shfit, but being an auto... its not of a concern

1 - 20 of 22 Posts