Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
knowing that I need a new front bumper, there is an attempt at a group buy on my evo forum. it is for the carbon fiber front bumper and carbon fiber hood seen in the first two pictures. The price is $400 for the bumper and $350 for the hood which is awesome. I am already on the list, but what do y'all think?

It is a knock-off of this body kit made by C-west. and this is what it looks like for expensive real version

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
You'd have to paint the front bumper...at least the front bumper. But that's a mean looking kit man.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
yeah i like that, I say go for it. I mean there is rice and there is nice, and I think that is nice.

·
Registered
676 Posts
i say DEFINATELY go for it but ONLY if you paint the front bumper, you can leave the hood unpainted.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would prolly not paint the bumper right off the bat because of money issues. but prolly down the line i might. I think it would be cool to do a c/f bumper, hood, trunk and my matching wing. might be too much, but i could always paint the bumper. It's nice to just have the option of painting it or not with carbon fiber

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
i say definitely go for it man.

I would say paint the front bumper at least though, im not a big fan of CF as it is, but I kinda like that hood in CF. Maybe it's just that i haven't seem CF parts other than a hood that I think remotely look good, but that doesn't mean that it's not out there.

overall, i say :good:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
that looks sweeeeeet!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts