Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want yalls opinions on them since mine is totally riced out with the body kit, hd headlights, under glow (putting on friday). Just recently put a new spoiler on that bad boy to since it did nt have 1 :headbang:
So let me know i wanna know how yall feel bout me turning this muscle to rice and keep in mind its also turbo'd previous owner got 1 off e bay a year back he said

Attachments

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I want yalls opinions on them since mine is totally riced out with the body kit, hd headlights, under glow (putting on friday). Just recently put a new spoiler on that bad boy to since it did nt have 1 :headbang:
So let me know i wanna know how yall feel bout me turning this muscle to rice and keep in mind its also turbo'd previous owner got 1 off e bay a year back he said
It's Muscle not Uncle Bens!.. Personally I think this is just hideous, but it's your ride and if that's what you like then go for it!..

·
Abominable Mustang
1,926 Posts
Please tell me that you're just trolling the ME forums

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
saramcknz said:
I personally don't like ricer mustangs...I think Mustangs were made to BEAT ricers...not to look like one. But hey, we're all different. If that's what you like, go with it. We all have different taste. :)
+1

·
Registered
179 Posts
I personally don't like ricer mustangs...I think Mustangs were made to BEAT ricers...not to look like one. But hey, we're all different. If that's what you like, go with it. We all have different taste. :)

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
To Each, his own. Not my taste, but your ride is YOUR ride.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Looks like a supra, what a shame, :pulls-trigger:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.