Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
slow281
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For my gt I was thinking about getting some new rim but having trouble deciding what ones. I'm down to chrome or black chrome sales a.... OR machined FR500... Ether choice would be staggered. And not sure about 17 or 18. This is how she looks now..

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Alloy wheel

I do plan on lowering but just with ford racing springs because the roads here in Nebraska I can go to low...

·
slow281
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If an admins could move this to general that bee cooool..

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
I'm a fr500 fan personally. Tires for 17's are cheaper if that makes any difference for you

·
slow281
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm a fr500 fan personally. Tires for 17's are cheaper if that makes any difference for you
I'd like to see some one a car.. That aren't black. I'd ether get chrome or machined.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I like chrome personally. I almost went with fr500, but there are a few stangs around here with them so I went with saleens. And I'm so glad I did. I lowered it and the rims set it off.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Look at come chrome saleens. They would look sick on that car. And when you lower it, that will add the finishing touch you need

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
Look at come chrome saleens. They would look sick on that car. And when you lower it, that will add the finishing touch you need
+150
Chrome saleens!

·
slow281
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Making my decisions hard now I was like set on fr500.. Theses are my plans.. Chin spoiler Mach one grill delete.. New headlights tint, wingless.lowered but only with ford racing springs so about 1 inch.. In Nebraska I can go much lower..

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
sixpac said:
Making my decisions hard now I was like set on fr500.. Theses are my plans.. Chin spoiler Mach one grill delete.. New headlights tint, wingless.lowered but only with ford racing springs so about 1 inch.. In Nebraska I can go much lower..
Once u lower it you will wanna go lower lol. It's your choice on what you get but if your going to buy springs I'd recommend eibach sportlines. There's a before and after. They worked wonders

Attachments

·
slow281
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
slow281
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This would be my car on black chrome fr500

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Muscle car

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
if i had to chose between the two id go with saleens. dont really like the fr's theres to much going on with them idk. and for ur car color id go with chrome . black chrome looks good with a black or maybe silver car IMO.

·
Registered
672 Posts
As much as I like FR's, nothing tops a chrome Saleen wheel IMO. Definitely go for 18's though either way.

·
slow281
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
As much as I like FR's, nothing tops a chrome Saleen wheel IMO. Definitely go for 18's though either way.
I like the FRs because of the deep dish! Lol but sale ends looks sick. I was thinking machined frs500 would look goo to keep the busyness down.

·
slow281
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I personally went with Silver FR500s (still waiting on tires). It stands out nicely with the black.
I like that..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts