Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!
For sale......

1)American Racing TORQUE THRUST II Rims 17x8, bolt pattern 5 x 4 1/2 or metric 5 x 114.3 , 5.5" backspace. Excellent shape.
One has a small dent on the inside of one of the rims. No road rash or curb damage on the outside of the rim.
These rims typically go for $300 plus per rim.

2) Michelin Pilot Plus Sport A/S 245/45 ZR 17 94Y Zero Pressure Tires. Approx. 6,000 miles on them. excellent condition.
Going to a larger rim that is the only reason I am looking to sell. They are originally around $940 for four.

I am Located in CT not really looking to ship but can make something work! The tires are NOT on the rims at the moment! Please make best offer (PM's only for price)

Thanks for looking! :D:D:D:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump! Anyone any offers?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone at least check this out?!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Haha yes I checked them out just to me almost look stock they look good no offense but I think I'm over my chrome days lol it's to much of a pita black rims or nothing lol

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Moto111 said:
Haha yes I checked them out just to me almost look stock they look good no offense but I think I'm over my chrome days lol it's to much of a pita black rims or nothing lol
Yeah I'm tired of them..... Going for a new look

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Polar Bear said:
More interested in just the tires but would have to ship to a military APO address so didn't ask.
What ok, sorry about that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts