Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna get rims 20 x 10 in the back and 20 x 9 in the front will it rub .. has anyone done it and if u have can you upload some pics please thank u :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no im installing in 2 weeks ... me and my buddy who has a camaro just ordered the springs but as soon as i get the install done ill make sure to post pics :)

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
That's gonna be as low as my car. I don't have wheels yet but I was looking at the Steeda Spyder wheels their staggered set of 20's has the right offset for that kind of drop. FR500's do too. But be careful you don't get something with too big of offset because then you'll have fitment issues.

As stated above, you'll need a set of caster/camber plates as well as a adjustable pan hard bar.

·
Registered
162 Posts
i wanna get rims 20 x 10 in the back and 20 x 9 in the front will it rub .. has anyone done it and if u have can you upload some pics please thank u :)
These were on my Mustang when I bought it back in June. I took them off because I didn't like them. Mine was also lowered. I think if you put a bumpsteer kit on it you'll be alright.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts