Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got the gr4 rims right now but looking for something different any ideas or advice has to be deep dish in the back and staggered please help!!!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood

·
Registered
982 Posts
Those remind me of mine except mine are deep dish front an back but I'm getting a new set most likely getting those foose legend rims they look sick

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't seen those I'm going to check them out thanks bro

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Those are nice not really what I'm looking for but thanks btw nice Stang

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
That's gorgeous! I'm planning in getting the new flat black ones they have 18's on my snake. They are preety pricey but rare

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Damn, the Bullitts I'm getting are $300 a price also, but that includes tires:) sorry, didn't mean to thread jack the OP.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I'm ordering them on Wednesday. I can't wait. I just hope I can sell my stockers pretty quickly.

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

I wonder how much my autox times will improve by. That's if they start back up.

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
I'm ordering them on Wednesday. I can't wait. I just hope I can sell my stockers pretty quickly.

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

I wonder how much my autox times will improve by. That's if they start back up.
Nice! Their in great condition I'm sure they will sell quick. Should help you alot with some nice wide tires

1 - 20 of 20 Posts