Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have been with my girlfriend for 9 months now. we have lived together for about 5. I can't decide wether i'm going to save up for 2 or 3 month's and buy her a ring, or buy performance parts and just take out a loan for about $2,500 cause i already have 1k saved up. Don't know what to do

·
Registered
941 Posts
i'm thinking if you have to make a thread to decide this, you don't need to be rushing into marriage just yet. i'd just save the money, and maybe you'll figure things out in the next few months.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Well is she good to you, do you want to marry her. Do you see yourself married with children and living your life with her and growing old together. Are you of the same beliefs. if you say yes to all of these BUY HER A RING . If you are not sure or say no to any of these PERFORMANCE IS THE ANSWER!!!!

JUST BE REAL WITH YOURSELF!!! YOU ALREADY KNEW THE ANSWER!!!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Just find you a woman into mustangs too, then all other things will fall into place...I just got lucky I guess because I got a wonderful wife and she also luv's mustangs!

Normally the 1st thing in your mind will be the awnser, just be true to yourself and then everything will fall into perspective..

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well i do see myself marring her. there no dout about it. I was just mainly asking if i should save up the money for a ring, or just buy parts for my car and take a loan out this summer. Not asking anyone if i should marry her. Just what i should do about money for a ring.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
By the way. SHe hates fords. her dad owns a chevy dealership. I love fords but it doesn't bother us any. it's just one of our differences that never get in the way. SHe the best. dated many girls but she's the one for me.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I see what you're asking. Personally... I'd buy the ring, and take out the loan for the performance parts. The ring... well.. the person wearing it, is worth more of an investment to me than any loan on performance parts.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Black00GT said:
Well i do see myself marring her. there no dout about it. I was just mainly asking if i should save up the money for a ring, or just buy parts for my car and take a loan out this summer. Not asking anyone if i should marry her. Just what i should do about money for a ring.
I am not asking you if you were going to marry her. I asked if you see yourself married to her BIG DIFFERENCE !!!

If this was just a fling I would buy parts of it is something you invision in the future is marring her BY THE RING

How you view your future determines how your future will actually be!!!!

·
Registered
800 Posts
I personally would by the ring, if you know this is the woman you want to be with the rest of your life, and know its true...then all performance mods will be performed the night upon delivery of the ring to your future bride....

And Corey you are probably right there, but it donthelp her being SVT Certified either and also working at a Ford Dealership aswell!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts