Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Yeah that's what I was thinking too.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
That would be sooo badass in a fastback. Sorry about the wreck but hopefully you'll be in something even better in the near future.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I sincerely hope that you or whomever was driving the Cobra or anyone involved for that matter, were unharmed!! Your Cobra was beautiful! But it can be replaced.. YOU, can not be!! I hope your next one (car that is) can or will be a mixture of both!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I was the only one involved. It was raining really bad and I was doing 60 in a 75 and hydroplaned. I guess I hit a low spot and started spinning. I went into the steel cable guard rails and it wrapped up all over my Cobra. I got a second kid on the way so I got a four door jeep, that's why I am looking for a fastback to work on. I got to have some kind of stang lol.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Glad your okay. To bad about your mustang. It doesn't look totaled but I'm sure the pics don't do the damage any justice.

·
Registered
161 Posts
What a drag brother glad no one got hurt, that happened to me in my 80 Berlinetta but I was fortunate to recover. Good luck with a future build!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I went to the place the insurance sold it too and I have to be a dealer to bid on it. That sucks.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If I could find a dealer to bid for me I would part it out. All I want is the engine and transmission because I just rebuilt them about a year and a half ago.

·
Registered
922 Posts
So sorry about your car man. And I hate to ask this. But if it is possible. I would LOVE to have that RH fog light and bezel.. Mine is broke and missing.. :( Glad to hear you're ok man!

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If I can get it back, I am trying, I will post it on here and let everyone know what parts I have.

·
Registered
922 Posts
99 SVT Cobra said:
If I can get it back, I am trying, I will post it on here and let everyone know what parts I have.
Thank you!

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Usually insurance company's give you the option to buy it back before going to auction. I would be pestering the hell out of them. Sorry about the loss of a beautiful car, hopefully you can get it back.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think they did but my wife was dealing with them because I was away at some training for work.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts