Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Luckily my gf and I only came out with bruises. Will see if another mustang is in the future. Until then, it was fun. One thing is for sure... safety is GREAT in these mustangs.

ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1477178218.098046.jpg
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1477178232.363064.jpg
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1477178251.230335.jpg

Instagram: @v6beast

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Wow!

Sorry about your car but it can be replaced. Glad you and your girlfriend walked away without anything but a few bruises!

·
Registered
810 Posts
That is one nasty looking wreck. Good to hear that you and your girl are OK. Maybe the folks in the church were praying for you both. Thank God!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Happy your all OK. Let us know if you go with another Mustang or not.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Yikes. I saw this thing on tv called pops-a-dent. Should come right out. After a little polish you won't know anything was there.

Seriously though, really glad you and your gf are alright. Looks like the Mustang took a real beating to save your lives.

Instagram: workshardplayshard

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Sorry about your ride brother. Something to be said about the car taking that much of a hit and the passenger compartment designed to remain somewhat intact. Walking away is number one. Glad you and Rosy were able to do just that.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
And I'm assuming no airbag shrapnel? Good to hear you are both ok!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone.

Sorry about your ride brother. Something to be said about the car taking that much of a hit and the passenger compartment designed to remain somewhat intact. Walking away is number one. Glad you and Rosy were able to do just that.

Sorry about your mufflers ? mustang can definitely take a hit.

And I'm assuming no airbag shrapnel? Good to hear you are both ok!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Luckily, no airbag shrapnel.

Instagram: @v6beast

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I think its been long enough :)

If you rub the dents with dry ice then use a blow dryer to heat them, the dents will pop out and look like new. I read this on the internet, so it must be true :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
I think its been long enough :)

If you rub the dents with dry ice then use a blow dryer to heat them, the dents will pop out and look like new. I read this on the internet, so it must be true :)
Is that kind of like put sand paper under your windshield wipers to get all the ice and frost scraped off?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts