Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
the mustang is going to force the government to step in and set strict regulations on sports cars that exceed 5,000 pounds and force them to redesign it if ford doesnt watch their step.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
That's exactly what I thought when I saw it. :bad:
Its cause its just an artists interpretation of it... an artist that has no affiliation to ford. Its obvious he took the camaro concept and made it "mustang" influenced. Wait till official stuff comes out before we all start doggin on it :)

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I don't think the 2012 Mustang is really going to look like that. Concept car sketches always look different than the real car.

·
Banned
1,147 Posts
is it just me or does that look a lot like the 09 camaro?
i don't see any resemblance..... but i still think its fugly

just looks more to me that the mustang got the amazing fish-gaping mouth look and the camaro is shutting up... now if you want to talk ugly concept:

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
i don't see any resemblance..... but i still think its fugly

just looks more to me that the mustang got the amazing fish-gaping mouth look and the camaro is shutting up... now if you want to talk ugly concept:

your good taste in chicks has definately not carried over to your taste in cars. The challenger is SEXY

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I don't really thing that the Challenger concept looks very good either. I like how the retro Mustangs and Camaro's look better. But I also never thought that Mopar Muscle Cars looked very good except off the Charger's. Just my opinion though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It almost looks like a 350Z with the face of a GT500 partially.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I just got that issue of R&T today. Does anyone think they'll actually give the V6 the estimated 260-280 bhp?
I would hate to see one that's been geared, tuned, with full bolt on's go against me. Makes my 315 bhp feel like nothing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think it looks like the very thing that ford moved away from in 1998. They thought the models were starting to look like a "jelly bean", as described by designers and too japanese. I love those generations, but how is such a concept like that less asian derived? I love big, blocky mustangs. Maybe its just me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys

First post here....all the way from rainy old England! I'm a big Mustang fan....not an owner yet, but hopefully on '05 or '06 will be mine in a year or two.

I think the GT500 inspired front end of the '09 model looks great. A subtle faclift of the current car. I like it's slightly sleeker nose.

I know I'm in the minority, but I just LOVE the '12 rendering too. Sure, it's in the same vein as the new Camaro (sorry guys, I love that design too!). I really like the "future-retro" style....a forward looking design but one that keeps those key classic styling cues. This looks like a true muscle car to me!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I think it will look pretty good in 2012. When concept drawings look really nice normally the cars don't look as good, and vise versa.

Maybe it can lose some weight, but I dout it. :uhh:

21 - 40 of 48 Posts