Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm going to be driving from Boston MA to Miami FL, then returning Boston for a week in March. Have any of you drive your mustang for such long trip? should i rent an economy car?
We have two people, my car is 13 GT with 6000 miles on it.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I know a guy with a 13 laguna seca and he has over 10k miles and been to new york twice. The stang is meant to be driving.
That is an awesome trip

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know a guy with a 13 laguna seca and he has over 10k miles and been to new york twice. The stang is meant to be driving.
That is an awesome trip
Thx. I found a car on hertz's website, a Toyota corolla only cost $245 per week. The mpg for corolla is 34. I guess renting is cheaper.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Hey guys, I'm going to be driving from Boston MA to Miami FL, then returning Boston for a week in March. Have any of you drive your mustang for such long trip? should i rent an economy car?
We have two people, my car is 13 GT with 6000 miles on it.
have fun in miami!!! I'm only 30min north!!! Lots and lots of beautiful things down here !!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Man roll up in miami in the stang man f*ck the corolla
+999988899999 hell yea the hell with that 34mpg, i live in miami and it gets uncomfortable how much people look at my car. And when it is parked on ocean drive, tons of pics from tourist.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I drove mine from Daytona beach, Fl to Ft Drum, Ny in December and it was an awesome trip. I didn't pay all that money for her to sit in the driveway while I drive a rental

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
You have the best road trip car in the history of creation and you want to swap it out for a ****box for a road trip? :eek:

You can easily close in on 30 on the highway in a 5.0 if you're real gentle and it'll still out torque the Toyota on 1mm throttle depression.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
have fun in miami!!! I'm only 30min north!!! Lots and lots of beautiful things down here !!
Any recommendations? This is my first time to FL. I would like to see some natural scenery!

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Man roll up in miami in the stang man f*ck the corolla
Lol I love to drive my stang, but I need to consider the cost as well lol

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

I live in west palm beach if your cruising through on a Saturday they'res a lot of shows...
Thx! I also want to find some animals! Lol

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Ive been to tampa, clewiston and the keys, all 3 to 4 hr trips and loooooove going in my stang!
Tampa, I always receive emails from Tampa university ! Haha I know it's a really beautiful place

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

You have the best road trip car in the history of creation and you want to swap it out for a ****box for a road trip? :eek:

You can easily close in on 30 on the highway in a 5.0 if you're real gentle and it'll still out torque the Toyota on 1mm throttle depression.
Right. I reached 27 when moved from Iowa to Boston.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
WHAT?? NATURAL SCENERY??

Hell no, i would do clubs, bars, beach and if single then girls? That is the full miami experience :)

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
WHAT?? NATURAL SCENERY??

Hell no, i would do clubs, bars, beach and if single then girls? That is the full miami experience :)
I want to go to Miami for the girls. Y'all is a lucky bunch. They don't make them like that in Ohio.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Nope and the best part is, the beach is still packed in winter season, this girls in bikinis through all 365 days!
Yeah around here we have to find the hot girl and her parents pool and spy. Ain't no pretty girls go to public pools. They ain't that stupid.

Haha. I want to go to Miami next summer maybe. I've got some trips planned this summer but dunno if I'll even be able to afford them!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WHAT?? NATURAL SCENERY??

Oh dude I should know my gf later! Haha I will go with her

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Nope and the best part is, the beach is still packed in winter season, this girls in bikinis through all 365 days!
I should learn this earlier! I got no chance so far

1 - 20 of 56 Posts