Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 03' v6 vert. would a roots blower help my preformance drastically if i have basical bolt ons? and would figure would i be looking at to get one . thanks for the help.

·
Banned
11,189 Posts
you would need alot more than just the blower to do the conversion. But yes it would help perforamnce drastically if its done right

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
there arent many roots blowers out there for the v6 besides small companies. With any supercharger your gonna get drastic performance gains. Id reccomend a procharger 11 psi intercooled centrifical supercharger. then you can buy a chip or dyno tune and the necessary fuel upgrades. Those things should run you around 5 grand give or take a few, the procharger alone is 3 grand.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Falcon said:
there arent many roots blowers out there for the v6 besides small companies. With any supercharger your gonna get drastic performance gains. Id reccomend a procharger 11 psi intercooled centrifical supercharger. then you can buy a chip or dyno tune and the necessary fuel upgrades. Those things should run you around 5 grand give or take a few, the procharger alone is 3 grand.
Which is the best bang for the buck. Especially if you have alot of mods done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts