Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered 4 rotors from AM that just arrived today, the outer box is semi ripped and beat up. The rotors inside are individually packaged in thin cardboard box, all rotors has alittle chip like the pictures below. These pics are not my rotors but they have the same damage. Another thing i noticed is the vented vane in the rotors some have a line in the middle not sure if its cracked or weld point.

·
Registered
14 Posts
AM's pretty good about returns. Never had any issues. I'd just return and reorder or refund and go with another vendor.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
would this be a concern? not sure if its from manufacturing process, got couple vent vane center crack like this and this crack appearance running down. If the package(70+lbs) was dropped, will there be unseen damage i need to worry about?

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took a better picture, it seems crack wrapped around on one side. On this rear rotor i noticed these lines not sure if its crack but on the other one much only a few lines. I just want to be sure these are just cosmetic issues, dont really want to go to the hassle of returning and waiting for the new ones. I have a long road trip coming up end of the month just want to be safe.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you aren't confident with those dents or cracks, show them to AM and ask for a replacement or refund. Ripped box means mishandling of the products during delivery.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, ive decided to return them instead of worrying possible problems.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts