Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know another exhaust thread but I would like to pros and cons of both for a 2013 GT. I have got to get some sound!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I had roush axle backs when I bought my 13 and loved the sound but I recently bought pypes pype bombs and I like them better

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are the pype bombs that much louder? My 13 is just a weekend driver and sound is what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I know somebody who has a set for the(11-13) coyotes that are literally like new for sale. PM if interested

·
Registered
488 Posts
I have slp loudmouth on my 13 and it sounds sick! I went with them over the pypebombs because I don't like the quality of pypes products.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I got the Roush Axle-Back last Friday. Install was a breeze & it sounds AMAZING! I feel stupid for not buying a Axle-Back a long time ago. You will be happy with either one.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Hoven91 said:
I got the Roush Axle-Back last Friday. Install was a breeze & it sounds AMAZING! I feel stupid for not buying a Axle-Back a long time ago. You will be happy with either one.
+1

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have a brand new set of Roush axle back still in the box, never put on the car! Fits 2011- 2013! I bought them after I ordered the Magnaflow comps and I love the sous!! So the Roush axle backs are for sell!! Brand new... Still in box!! If interested, let me know!!!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Mustang32Bill said:
I have slp loudmouth on my 13 and it sounds sick! I went with them over the pypebombs because I don't like the quality of pypes products.
Whats the slp sound compared to? I have outlaw AB right now I like the sound and aggressiveness of them but really wanting to go slp or roush

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Roush with o/r x pipe. Everyone knows when I am driving down the road. They hear me before they see me.

·
Registered
169 Posts
nosympathy said:
Roush with o/r x pipe. Everyone knows when I am driving down the road. They hear me before they see me.
Theres really no other new 5.0s where i live so its hard to compare. Like i said i like the agressive sound of the outlaw but they have a glasspack tone to them

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
bradtaylornator said:
Theres really no other new 5.0s where i live so its hard to compare. Like i said i like the agressive sound of the outlaw but they have a glasspack tone to them
Well if you click my link to my cam idle vid in my sig you can then find a newer video of my going WOT. I haven't posted it here for a few reasons.

·
Registered
488 Posts
bradtaylornator said:
Whats the slp sound compared to? I have outlaw AB right now I like the sound and aggressiveness of them but really wanting to go slp or roush
My car is all stock just with the slp ab and it sounds nasty! I went with slp because not a lot of ppl have them... I like to be different and everyone has roush and pypebombs. I can get you a video tomorrow if you want.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My car is all stock just with the slp ab and it sounds nasty! I went with slp because not a lot of ppl have them... I like to be different and everyone has roush and pypebombs. I can get you a video tomorrow if you want.
If you could get a video of the SLP's that would be awesome, I just ordered mine today, wont be here till next tuesday and I realized I havent really heard them....had them on my 09 GT/CS and they were beautiful though.

·
Registered
285 Posts
bradtaylornator said:
Why do you want to switch? Are you not completely content with the Outlaws? Im.still deciding on SLP, Roush, and Outlaws.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.