Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have roush axle back exhaust on my car and I'm planning on changing it to quad tips keeping the muffler on there I was wondering if I take out the roush tip will the quad tips fit on there and look good the quad tips in length are 9.5" I believe and yes Im adding a gt500 rear valance

·
Registered
185 Posts
Stangmods has some tips that look pretty good. They aren't perfectly cut for the valence though, if that's important to you.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yes they will fit, there's a thread on them with the roush axle back and quad tips. I'm doing the same exact thing on my gt. Already have the quad tips and roush, just need the gt500 rear valance and I'm good to go. I was going to get the gt500 stock axle backs, but they are too quiet.....Love how they look with the quads from stangmods. ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1438886598.831395.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
95 Posts
What's the link for the quad tips for the roush axle back.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have the stangmods tips. They have to be welded. Had mine powder coated black. This is on the only pic I have handy at the moment. Not the best shot in the world, but you get the idea. I feel its one of the best mods ive done appearance wise.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts