Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with these? Before I pull the trigger on something that I have to drill into the hood, I'm hoping to find some reassurance first.

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. Personally, I'd like to find any functional hood scoop kit that wouldn't soak my CAI but C'est la vie.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Yeah. I have those fake side scoops, so it's all good.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
90 Posts
I hear it fits better than the MMD hood scoop. Even though they are non functional i think they look good on Mustangs. The gap on my MMD scoop really annoyed me. Finally traded it out for a GT hood.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I have one. The fit is good. I'm swapping out my hood for a Tru Fiber hood now. It's getting painted now.

Are you selling your old sterling gray one?

·
Registered
594 Posts
I didnt paint it SGM, I went with black. No Im not selling it. Since Im getting a fiberglass hood I need to keep my stock one in tact just in case. To be honest I never sell stock parts.
Ah okay. Do you have a picture of the black scoop on your sterling gray hood?

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
+1 on black on gray pic Stangman.

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very cool.

·
Registered
232 Posts
do you have any side shots with it?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Here is mine....great piece but DO NOT use the nuts provided to hold it on.....they are locking nuts and they won't even go on all the way then can' be removed....throw them away and use nuts from the hardware store!

Attachments

·
Registered
594 Posts
Here is mine....great piece but DO NOT use the nuts provided to hold it on.....they are locking nuts and they won't even go on all the way then can' be removed....throw them away and use nuts from the hardware store!
Bold move with the black scoop and stripe. Looks awesome!

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Really? I didnt have any problems with mine..weird.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts