Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Whats the major difference in roush and saleen? Ive heard one of the builds the car from the ground up and one of them just installs there own parts on an already made car?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Saleen

·
Registered
113 Posts
Whats the major difference in roush and saleen? Ive heard one of the builds the car from the ground up and one of them just installs there own parts on an already made car?
Both companies install parts on already made cars. The only true 'build from the ground up' would be something like the Saleen S7.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
03 gtmustang said:
What mustang is better the roush 427 are the saleen s281sc?
Depends on who you ask and when you are talking about, regarding Saleen vs Roush, but Jack Roushs 427 doesn't look better than the Saleen , to me at least. Personally, I liked Saleen, then they fell off when Steve left, and the last decade or so was ehh, but it looks like it is turning around. For 2011+ I like Roush better. But really, there is so much after market, especially with Ford, its impractical to not find a company (Saleen, Roush, Shelby, so on) or parts to make your car your baby.

Edit: Sometimes I feel like Saleen wants to make the Mustang into a Lambo, or transform it into something crazy. While Roush wants to make the Mustang more Mustang like, as in enhanced, but still the same beast-while Shelby molds it into their own build, almost a balance. Not completely goofy, but not a stock Mustang, either,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts