Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
977 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining MustangEvolution!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
I encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
Do you need help posting? Please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you’ve chosen to join our community.

I don’t know, but Recon knows a ton about Roush. Perhaps he’ll chime in.

·
Premium Member
6,979 Posts
Sorry I don’t follow drag racing all that much. If it’s a 3V I know a few drag times of what they should do.

Pick your poison.

·
Administrator
977 Posts
TBH, the question is not likely going to have an answer you’ll be very happy with. You also haven’t specified what generation of Roush you’re concerned with. I would suggest practicing your Google-Fu.

Most people who drag cars, won’t run a stock tune, at stock weight, or even on stock-pump fuel. They’ll be running more boost, better exhaust, better fuel, lighter car, etc… Perhaps Road & Track or Motor Trend, or Roush themselves has tested this. Maybe start your search there.

Good luck, and if you do find the answer, please return here and report your findings for the next guy.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I doubt you will be able to find a world record for a Roush phase 2 kit with Roush calibration. A lot of people that go with a Roush SC kit aren't running a Roush tune. On Top of that it is an oddly specific world record. Most records tend to look a little more like: Fastest S197 on a TVS kit with stock block on X gas. These types of records can have finer caveats like full weight, no weight classification, street legal DOT approved etc etc. I would say pick up a dragy and have fun at a track rather than spending time trying to find a record that most likely doesn't exist (not meant rudely).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts