Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. So i just bought a Stage three from Alabama yesterday and drove it home to Texas last night. i have a few issues that may be my fault may be previous owners fault or quality issues. please help with any suggestions on fixes. This is my third stand by the way. 01 GT, 11 Brembo GT, 15 S3

1) bumping or knocking when shifting the gears at low speeds? kind of a muffled bump between most of the gears. Ive heard on videos the gear box is clunky?

2) I may have scrapped the lower splitter pulling out of a gas station then at some point got up tp 120 or so. well several miles down the road i rolled the windows down and heard a noise. pulled over and it was the splitter and belly pan rubbing the road. Have they had problems at high speeds tearing off? Im not a 100% i hit it pulling out but i am new to a lowered(this low) car.

theres more and will address later. thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
The Roush Splitter for the 11-14 were known for coming off at high speeds, they are only held to the bumper by a few screws with zero reinforcement, so the downforce rips them off and they drag. There is a chance the 15's are the same, high speeds may cause them to rip off.

Not sure what you mean by bumping or knocking though, the MT82 does have its fair share of issues, but most of them are related to gear lock out. The trans should drive fine once engaged...Where in Texas are you? I am in Austin and may be able to help you diagnose it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts