Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so I ordered the Roush stage 2 suspension kit for my 2011 GT. I got it in the mail and the struts I recieved were red instead of blue. I did some research and found that the red ones are indeed different than the blue ones up until 2010 but then no information after that. Anyone else have this set up and expeirence a similar problem or have any input? I called the place I purchased the set up from and have not heard back yet.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Alright, so I ordered the Roush stage 2 suspension kit for my 2011 GT. I got it in the mail and the struts I recieved were red instead of blue. I did some research and found that the red ones are indeed different than the blue ones up until 2010 but then no information after that. Anyone else have this set up and expeirence a similar problem or have any input? I called the place I purchased the set up from and have not heard back yet.
Call Roush. They can confirm what's up.

Was "Roush" misspelled on the box lol.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Isn't the red stuff part of the rs3 kit and blue is rs2? Or am I thinking backwards?
RS3 uses the suspension from the RS2 kit. I'm not sure where the red stuff is from.

http://www.roushperformance.com/vehicles/mustang-2014-stage3.html said:
The Stage 3 Mustang is the pinnacle of the ROUSH "Stage" Mustangs. It builds off the styling from the Stage 1, the handling from the Stage 2, and adds its own piece of the pie, a supercharged 5.0L-4v powertrain.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I ordered the roush kit and I was very disappointed, I got the struts/shocks blue and front and rear sway bars and springs, but was not happy with the drop or the handling, and the sway bar ways about 40lbs so I slowly went another direction in suspension...BMR is VERY good stuff, their adjustable front sway bar is stiffer and adjustable and 20lbs lighter tha roush....this is just info from first hand experience.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts