Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have seen some stripes online for 2012 GT that are not available by ford. Does anyone know where/how to get the RTR stripes?
Thanks

·
Registered
537 Posts
I answered your other thread.

RTR stripes are only available with the RTR package. There are however other companies that will custom make what you want. Take a pic from the internet and send it to a graphics shop (tons on the internet) and see if they will do it for you. I am dealing with a guy right now that is custom making my hood spears and reverse c stripes. I will ask him if he minds me pm'ing you his email.

I just sent him a pic of the white RTR mustang and asked if he could fabricate it.... I will let you know his response.

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
If anyone is interested in the whole RTR deal, it's on MustangRTR.com. My friend Mike has it on his car but he also swapped out the suspension and everything to his liking. I love the wheels.

I'm not sure if you have to get the whole package or if you can order just parts but thought I'd share.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
If anyone is interested in the whole RTR deal, it's on My friend Mike has it on his car but he also swapped out the suspension and everything to his liking. I love the wheels.

I'm not sure if you have to get the whole package or if you can order just parts but thought I'd share.
That website doesn't appear to exist, can you check the link and re-post it please?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Again that website does not sell those without going the complete package...
I an interested only with stripes kit

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is great but;
Recently a hater/jealous scratched my car on the driver side door panel. The scratch was more than 10 inch long.
My response is in the picture below; I bought the GT Cs stripes kit original from Ford dealer and covered the scratch.

I also bought a brickhouse security system from: http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/voyager-car-camera-gps-logger.html

Which I will install this week for video monitoring of the car while it is parked outside at work; the hater may lose his job or spend sometime in jail if he does it again ....

BTW car is parked in doctors area and only healthcare professionals are allowed in ... Just to tell the quality of morals and ethics we are dealing with in the 21st century.

I will keep the RTR in mind, tell people about
Thanks for the reply

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
I will defiantly be getting these soon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts