Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just had some correspondence with RTR and they will have full products for our v6 starting next month! I am not 100% sure but it might be 2013 and forward! So excited :)

·
Premium Member
1,262 Posts
Been out for awhile actually. My car was done by CDC this summer.

With the performance grill the car runs a little cooler, including both cylinder head temp and transmission oil temp.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
JimC said:

With the performance grill the car runs a little cooler, including both cylinder head temp and transmission oil temp.
That is a MEAN looking six. She looks good.

On topic, I like RTR, but everything I see by them is crazy expensive. Not saying it isn't worth it, just a lot. I loved the RTR carbon fiber 5.0 they had at SEMA, I think it was.

·
Registered
106 Posts

that front bumper is sick looking

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
JimC said:

What kind of decal is that? It looks AMAZINGLY SEXY!! I wanna see it at a better angle? Pics??

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UltArc said:
That is a MEAN looking six. She looks good.

On topic, I like RTR, but everything I see by them is crazy expensive. Not saying it isn't worth it, just a lot. I loved the RTR carbon fiber 5.0 they had at SEMA, I think it was.
Umm I don't see that at all there pricing is cheap. Front splitter for example 199. While boss spliter 700. Exhaust 625 which is about average. There not expensive at all

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

JimC said:

Vet nice car it's like deja vu ;)

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
JimC said:

Man, I still haven't gotten used to the way the '13 looks.

·
Premium Member
1,262 Posts
What kind of decal is that? It looks AMAZINGLY SEXY!! I wanna see it at a better angle? Pics??
I believe you mean the hood? That is from Classic Design Concepts. We went with that graphic for the hood rather than the RTR graphics because of my MCA side stripe, and because it is a new graphic for them and they wanted to show it.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
JimC said:
I believe you mean the hood? That is from Classic Design Concepts. We went with that graphic for the hood rather than the RTR graphics because of my MCA side stripe, and because it is a new graphic for them and they wanted to show it.
I need to get in contact with them because I love it. Honestly I love the color red and by far you have the best mustang I've seen in awhile!!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
JimC. Have you noticed any debris in the grille or damage to the radiator from having the opening like that. It makes me nervous.

·
Premium Member
1,262 Posts
Haven't seen anything. And I drive a lot of miles (bought the car in June and already have >12,000 miles on it). I check it every couple of days to see if anything has hit the radiator, but nothing at all. They started the conversion in August so the grill has been on since then - made a trip out to Maryland from Michigan with it in October, lots of leaves and stuff blowing around the turnpike and no damage to the radiator.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Here is a link to CDC for the hood graphic
2013 Mustang "Coyote Powered" Hood Graphic - Classic Design Concepts Store

·
Registered
621 Posts
You gotta love red! I like the stripes!

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
alrefire said:
I almost said that, then I was like nope, it looks great how it is :p
I wish I had the money for the bumper to be replaced but lately my paycheck goes for car payment and gas money. Sigh to the dead end job :( I would probably buy a RTR edition though and go all put with it. Rape The Rice!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts