Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy new rims for my gray metallic 2011 mustang gt and was wondering what wheels would be better! Any opinions would be very Helpful! Thanks!

·
Registered
299 Posts
With out seeing any pics of the Shelby wheels that your talking about I would go with the RTR's

·
Registered
299 Posts
I have a set of SVT wheels I added to my car but with the other Shelby wheels I would go with the RTR's.

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

I think ?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I lowered the car about 1 1/2 inches and I think the Shelby's would go with the paint scheme bette,r i agree but do you think 20's would look better then 19's?

·
Registered
559 Posts
I like the RTR's, but I'm a little biased.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
A friend of mine has the razors on his 05-09? CS6. They look sweeeet! But, I think on our 10+ the RTR's look better. Haven't seen many people with the shelby razor wheels though so you could be different and grab them. Can't make a bad choice here though.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
CYCLON37 said:
A friend of mine has the razors on his 05-09? CS6. They look sweeeet! But, I think on our 10+ the RTR's look better. Haven't seen many people with the shelby razor wheels though so you could be different and grab them. Can't make a bad choice here though.
Black Shelby razors now available at AM 20" x 9" I believe.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Terminator said:
From your post I personally would go with 20s cause I love the no gap between the wheels an fender
You gotta point, there's nearly any wheel gap now but if I put 20's it will sit perfectly!

·
Registered
389 Posts
nosympathy said:
I like them RTRs over the Shelby.
That's what I plan on getting the charcoal ones. After looking a all the rims that are possible I like the rtr ones the most

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

For the rtrs you shouldn't have to buy new tpms can use the ones off your stock rims right?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Bladezx said:
That's what I plan on getting the charcoal ones. After looking a all the rims that are possible I like the rtr ones the most

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

For the rtrs you shouldn't have to buy new tpms can use the ones off your stock rims right?
I believe it depends if your getting tire mounted through online they would need it but since yours are still on the stock wheel you would have to purchase new ones

1 - 20 of 28 Posts