·
Registered
598 Posts
Nope. Look cool tho

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the style. Just didnt know if they were poorly made or something. I might buy em and see how i lile them they are 1100 for a set of 20's not too bad

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Solomo2 said:
My wheel guy really recommended them and I love them. I do know that they handle speeds over 110 mph. Mine are 18's.
Awesome!!! Im looking at 20's! I have 20's now and got a brand new set of tires on them that i can just switch out.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Jake said:
Awesome!!! Im looking at 20's! I have 20's now and got a brand new set of tires on them that i can just switch out.
Makes sense, I had 20s and dropped down 18s. My back tires were bald, but fronts almost new. My wheel guy wanted me to go with 20s, but the ride quality difference is amazing. Beautiful wheels though.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Solomo2 said:
Makes sense, I had 20s and dropped down 18s. My back tires were bald, but fronts almost new. My wheel guy wanted me to go with 20s, but the ride quality difference is amazing. Beautiful wheels though.
Yea, my ride is pretty rough on bumps, but i think ive gotte used to it! I probably shouldnt switch to 18's, cause if i do, ill probably like it more! Lol!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Jake said:
Yea, my ride is pretty rough on bumps, but i think ive gotte used to it! I probably shouldnt switch to 18's, cause if i do, ill probably like it more! Lol!
I drove so much that the ride quality had to be improved. They helped with my gas mileage as well because they are so much lighter than my creggars.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Solomo2 said:
I drove so much that the ride quality had to be improved. They helped with my gas mileage as well because they are so much lighter than my creggars.
I can totally understand that. I drive my car maybe 4 times a month so it doesnt bother me that bad!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts