Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the For Sale Section

To try to help the sellers and buyers, Try to keep everything business related. Dont go into a thread saying "Ohh man, I wish I could afford this!" This only upsets the seller, because he is quickly dissapointed that he doesnt have someone who is interested.

If you wish to say "I wich I could afford this, could you maybe sell it to me for XXX.XX?" Then that is fine. But try to keep it business related. Pretend they're like the classifieds section is a newspaper. Dont call the seller up saying "I wish I could afford that" then hang up on him. Call the seller and negotiate a new price that you can perhaps work out.

Thank you.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I liked it the other way personally, easier to figure out why you were going to that area, and more organized

·
11,873 Posts
well I was working on something to fix this problem where it was required when you made a new post to select either WTB or For sale and it woul dput it in pront much like sticky and announcements area with each one having a different colors.... but I kind of hit a road block and no one seems to want to help me figure it out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts