Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got done running the 2 ga from the battery to thr trunk and let me say I wont be doing it again. You cant run in through the door sills like I had my 8 gauge you have to run it along side the carpet next to the door sills. then you have to pop the back seats up and run it under the carpet and then under the backseats and let it come out at the back of the seats. I got a video of me doing it but I am not done wit the install so i will hold off on making something out of that. I had to go today and buy two distribution boxes and rca cable which cost me 85 bucks :( I need to go tomorrow and by some more 2 gauge clamps to hook them up to the ground and the circuit breaker.

This crap is expensive lol

·
Registered
574 Posts
I ran 0 gauge in the door sills.

And I drilled a hole through the steel under the seat and popped a grommet in there and just ran it through and under.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it wouldnt shut when I tried to do mine. Maybe you have more room? But ti was a pain to do.

What all do you have?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
why not install tubular subframes and run the lines underneath the car thru the sfcs. that's what i did with my old nitrous line.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would cost more dollars lol. I got everything ran except for the 4 channel rca cables which i can add later no problem. No I need to buy some more clamps and get the circuit breaker on and then get the amps and subs and get it set up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts