Mustang Evolution Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Haha, if I sell out I'll be happy to help. I don't make but like $1 on these things.

Oh, cleared out my inbox. Saw it filled up today!

Sent from my #racecar

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I have one more of these ready to go out.

I had to switch suppliers in China. Lead time is now 21 days instead of 10 days. But the cost stayed the same.

I'll also be moving this month so I don't want to make another order until I have my new address.

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have one more of these ready to go out.

I had to switch suppliers in China. Lead time is now 21 days instead of 10 days. But the cost stayed the same.

I'll also be moving this month so I don't want to make another order until I have my new address.

Sent from my iPad using Mustang Evolution

Is everything plug and play? (Splitter)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Still making them? In interested in one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
736 Posts
Still making them? In interested in one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
218 Posts
I was going to get the Raxiom but spent a bit more money and got Pioneer 8100 NEX with Scosche Install Kit and a Back-up camera. I'm loving mine. I bought one of the au01st's set-ups and my installer used it. Works great. Much much nicer stereo than the stock too!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I was going to get the Raxiom but spent a bit more money and got Pioneer 8100 NEX with Scosche Install Kit and a Back-up camera. I'm loving mine. I bought one of the au01st's set-ups and my installer used it. Works great. Much much nicer stereo than the stock too!

Do you know the name of the splitter?

·
Registered
69 Posts

Do they still sell them?

Attachments

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Alright, I know it took a while. Between moving and switching suppliers I had a few hiccups, but I have more of these ready to ship out. I have sent PMs to those who expressed interest or sent me a PM.

Contact me if interested. Feel free to post if you have one and like it. IMO, this is something that should have come with the radio...

·
Registered
1 Posts
still have the spliter

Do you have anymore of the spliters I just got the raxiom navi unit and a factory gps antenna and do you know where to get the plug from the trunk to the front for the factory gps antenna?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I recently installed a Pioneer AVH-4800BS in my 2007 GT, along with the sirius module. The shaker unit I took out had the sirius option in it. I want to use the stock sirius antenna on my trunk rather than run another antenna somewhere on the car. If this splitter would work for me, I'll take one.

·
Administrator
677 Posts
Welcome Anthony and thank you for joining MustangEvolution!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
I encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
Do you need help posting? Please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you’ve chosen to join our common

You have replied to a very old post, so it’s unlikely he will answer. How about starting yo own thread, and asking for help locating what you want.

Otherwise, you might try checking with some of the car audio shops.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts