Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rusty Powder Coating is pleased to offer a full scope of covering answers to handle the entirety of your metal reclamation and fix. Regardless of whether it's for the local section entryway, the wall encompassing the network pool, or the light shafts around the tennis courts, Rusty can do nearby work. Let Houston's Most Respected Coater handle the requirements of your home, your neighborhood, and you're local. We are pros in Protective Coatings and Electroplating Finishes.
Powder Coating is a dry finishing process that becomes extremely popular and in use since its introduction in North America in the 1960s. It becomes rapidly popular as it began to use on the varieties of the products. More and More companies tend to use it because of its high-quality, durable finish, allowing for maximized production, improved efficiencies, and simplified environmental compliance. The process of Powder Coating is done with the help of spray gun, spray booth and curing oven. It is suitable for metal as well as non- metal substrates.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
I usually don't like to judge, but....

That is a very confusing post/advertisement for a business that you are obviously trying to gain some exposure for.
Honestly, Rusty, it is apparently written by someone who doesn't have a complete grasp of the English language. Very much like a Craigslist ad written by a scammer.
In your ad, it mentions "NJ". You also mention Houston. Which is it? Texas or New Jersey?
There is no mention about pricing in your post.... How much are you going to charge? Are you gonna cut a bro a deal?
What in the hell is that picture of? Surely doesn't look like a car part!

Are you positive that you won't lose some of my parts if I bring them to you for powder coating, Rusty?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts