Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to get a Procharger for my stang but i'd like to know the mods i'd have to do to ensure proper mechanics. In other words, what mods will i have to do before the supercharger? It pushed 11 psi.
Peace, Kyle

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
first off: welcome to the site,

next. all you NEED is fuel upgrades. that just includes a new fuel pump, new injectors, and new MAF. Youll also want a dynotune when you get it on. but i would wait til you got the blower on to put the fuel upgrades.

you should look into exhaust, ported heads, cam as well. those will get you to run the same amount of boost more safely as more air can flow without bottlenecking as bad.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
^what happens if the production supra doesn't look as good as the one in your sig?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
then ill cry and decide if i wanna get it. if not, ill have to settle for something else.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Re: S/C no mods unless you wan't too!

Louisiana_Stang said:
I would like to get a Procharger for my stang but i'd like to know the mods i'd have to do to ensure proper mechanics. In other words, what mods will i have to do before the supercharger? It pushed 11 psi.
Peace, Kyle
Kyle you will need
6 42 lb injectors (not provided in kit)
injector harnesses (not provided in kit) / unless you cut the wires and solder on new ends
a new fuel pump ( provided in 11lb kit)..... drop fuel tank 2 install
intercooler (kit) mounts in front or radiator
relocate overfow for radiator (provided in kit)
11lb head unit (kit)
belt(provided)
air filter(provided)
you need a custom burned chip (DONT EXPECT ATI TO COME UP WITH A GOOD CHIP!) Get it burned at fordchip.com and take the credit from ati on the chip!
new maf is recomended but if you don't change it the car will still perform.
expect low 14s or high to mid 13s... i didnt get the year of your car or any other mods you did. dual exhaust and a 3;73 gear will get ya 14.0 all day!
yeah only those 3 mods and 14.0s

·
Registered
14 Posts
How much should one expect to pay for ported and polished upper and lower intakes...... is that the same as heads?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
no, its usually about $600-700 for the set

1 - 7 of 7 Posts