Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sharum, that is FRIGGEN AWESOME MAN!! Nice choice, nice job!! Got me all worked up now so I guess I'm going to have to "keep up with the joneses" and get me one!! LOL!!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LuvMyGT said:
Looks awesome!

PAINT YOUR BRAKE CALIPERS RED!! :D :D :D
I know... need to do that don't I :) I'm going back into my stepdad's shop this Monday to swap my centercaps for these new ones I got and also to put on my new chrome wheel locks. Maybe I can get him to give me a hand with the caliper removal so I can paint em real quick ;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Shahrum said:
I know... need to do that don't I :) I'm going back into my stepdad's shop this Monday to swap my centercaps for these new ones I got and also to put on my new chrome wheel locks. Maybe I can get him to give me a hand with the caliper removal so I can paint em real quick ;)
Well, don't paint em' too quickly. You'll want about 8-10 coats on them if you use the 1500 degree ceramic paint (like you should). Your car looks sweet now, but having those calipers red will make a bigger difference than you may think. Good luck bro! :cool:

Here's mine on my 1997 Mustang. I have already painted the calipers on my 2000 GT. Same rims though, so you get the idea. I also painted my shock covers red which you can barely see at the top of the fender well there. That was a nice touch too imo.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
I think it looks amazing, I am jealous though :-/ I wish my dad had his own shop and he could do all this stuff..

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Well, you know how hard it is finding a place around me that will work on a Mustang and not a ricer?! IT's hard! :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts