Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my S281 wing on finally! Pics here are in the garage while my stepdad was putting the final touches on it. The car is extremely dirty right now and I couldn't wash it tonight as planned cause it's pouring down rain. Oh well, better outdoor pics to be up sometime over the weekend!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man!

The coolest part has gotta be the Saleen third brake light! Not only does it have a cool mini Saleen decal on it but the light is made up of all L.E.D.'s instead of bulbs like the cobra 3rd brake light!

Also... my 3.8 badge had to be removed to repaint the trunk lid... Any recommendations on a new badge? Or should I get another 3.8?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya... a friend of mine too just reminded me that I do have v6stangs.com decals anyways... so that's enough of a hint of what's inside... I just still think it's unfair that us v6 owners dont get a badge like Cobra, Mach 1, and GT owners do.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Shahrum said:
Ya... a friend of mine too just reminded me that I do have v6stangs.com decals anyways... so that's enough of a hint of what's inside... I just still think it's unfair that us v6 owners dont get a badge like Cobra, Mach 1, and GT owners do.

Man thats clean, I know what I'm gettin if I get that 02 I was looking at. Where did you get it and how much did it cost?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Shahrum said:
v6 stangs do have a badge... unfortunately you loser 99+ ppl dont get it. we get the running pony on the fender :) thats unique for us :p

·
Banned
1,170 Posts
leave the embelum off, you smooth out the car with the wing, now smooth it out with leaving the embelum off, hell, while youre at it, yank the ford one off too, theyve been using those since at least 89 :p

it DEFINATLY looks good though man, get that thing cleaned up and shined up, and get some pics in the sunlight!

·
Registered
30 Posts
wow. I like it much better than the other wing. Very very nice:headbang:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
yea it look really good, Might get that for my GT. No get that the old spoiler is gone, my eyes go directly to those exhaust tips, just get two 3.5' tips and it look great!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts