Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question about this kit. Would it come with the headlights that it shows and the front quarter lights too? And would it fit the stock hood Or borla car back exhaust with the rear fascia being squared?

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

And would it come with that spoiler too piece that it shows in the kit picture

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I have a question about this kit. Would it come with the headlights that it shows and the front quarter lights too? And would it fit the stock hood Or borla car back exhaust with the rear fascia being squared?

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

And would it come with that spoiler too piece that it shows in the kit picture

Bladezx,

The Saleen body kit for 10+ Mustangs, includes

(1) Front fascia
(1) Upper grille
(2) Side skirts
(1) Rear fascia
(1) Rear spoiler and corner extensions
(1) Installation hardware

everything else like headlights, quarter lights, etc do not come with the kit. However, your stock headlights should be the same if you have a 10+ Mustang anyways. Also, your stock hood with fit with no problems as well.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have anymore questions!

Shane

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where would you get those corner lights on the front fascia?

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

And I was wondering about the exhaust for rear square setup. I have the s type Cora exhaust system and those rear tips are pretty big. Don't know how that would fit

·
Registered
113 Posts
Here's a picture of the rear, might help with your decision, not sure if the tips will fit without changing the rear fascia... I can get measurements on the car if you need...

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya I know what the rear fascia looks like but don't know how round 4.5 inch tips would fit under that

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I'm not exactly sure where you would get the front marker lights, honestly. I do know your Borla exhaust will fit, it just may not look as clean as the square tips. Let me know if you find a solution for the marker lights, I would like to get them available on our site!

Shane

·
Abominable Mustang
1,926 Posts
Where would you get those corner lights on the front fascia?
If you're talking about the amber corner lights, they transfer over from your stock bumper. If it's the white corner lights you're asking about, they are part of the Saleen kit.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Florida3.7L said:
If you're talking about the amber corner lights, they transfer over from your stock bumper. If it's the white corner lights you're asking about, they are part of the Saleen kit.
I'm talking about the ones that show on the saleen picture they have. The amber white ones they look sick. The guy from am said they don't come with the kit

·
Abominable Mustang
1,926 Posts
That's what the amber/white front corner lights are. It's two separate pieces, you're stock amber housings that transfer over front your oem bumper cover and the white portions are a set of housings that are included with the kit. If you look here, Saleen S281 Front Fascia Kit - Unpainted (10-12 GT, V6) 10-1101-A19342A - Free Shipping!, you'll see a photo of the white light housing I'm talking about along with the harness and grille emblem.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts