Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. Some of you may have seen me post about a front bumper, but i still have nothing to show for my questions. I went onto ABCexclusive.com, and found 2 options. Next paycheck, here comes a GT rear bumper and one of the 2 options.

Heres my question...

Cobra R or Saleen? My color matches the Cobra R nicely, but I like the style of the Saleen. Any opinions?

Thanks

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
id go saleen... the cobra R bumper is so low itll get FUBARed real quick. Plus itll be so much lower then the rest of your panels... :| 1 vote for saleen

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
im with zim saleen is nice i personally like the way thos front ends look 2 votes saleen

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree as well, Saleen it is. Does anyone know anything about that website? www.abcexclusive.com

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On extremedimensions.com, they have the saleen front end for 229. Is that fiberglass though? Please HELP!!!!! :oops:

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
if youre buying a saleen bumper, buy a real one from saleen directly. I know its expensive but if you buy fiberglass youll spend just as much prepping and painting and getting it to fit on your car as you would if you just bought the real thing. Ive gone through this... trust me you DO NOT SAVE MONEY BUYING FIBERGLASS!!!

please take my word on this.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Watch out for immitations, there are companies that sell imitations substandard Saleen look a like stuff, you don't want a Fiberglass front bumper, when its cold that stuff will break!!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Aww man, did you hit a poor ole Racoon man? lol :shock:

·
Registered
800 Posts
you know Zim never does post any live/real/pictures of his car...we only ever see his sig pic...

I bet he hit one of his jim beam bottles after a binge fest! :D

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
yea dude get one from saleen directly or from www.speedworx.com they buy them from saleen, if u go cheap then u get what u pay for

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
KrazyPony said:
you know Zim never does post any live/real/pictures of his car...we only ever see his sig pic...

I bet he hit one of his jim beam bottles after a binge fest! :D
meany...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What about extremedimensions?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts