Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think about getting the Saleen seven spoke wheels from American Muscle.. What do you Guys think about them?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
?

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Can you post a pic

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Saleens are hideous rims, but they look real good on 10+ s197's

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Butch said:
Saleens are hideous rims, but they look real good on 10+ s197's
Agreed

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Indeed good sir

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
CZYFAST said:
Well thank you, I've done a lot of work to my car and minimal appearance mods
Me personally im more speed freak than looky look. Id prefer a hideous monster to a sweet looking monster.
Its only looks, to me it all matters what's under the hood, pretty doesn't win a race.
Dont get me wrong good looking is never a bad thing

·
Registered
455 Posts
Well I'm Saleen supercharged making 13 psi with built engine, LT's, water methanol, with many many more mods, I'm the same way, it should be fast first before it looks fast!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Mustang32Bill said:
Is there a slight concave in the rear because I heard they do but don't know if its true?
Concave front and rear, its just the design they went with. I like the seven spoke Saleen wheel, I didn't really want to get it through Saleen only because they are so expensive but the Saleen wheel American Muscle offers is pretty much exact, the only thing I didn't like is the center cap isn't flush and and doesn't concave with the wheel, but other then that I love them!!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
I don't know if you can see but the center cap I ordered through AM, isn't concave and doesn't flush to the wheel but it still looks pretty good I think!

ForumRunner_20121129_080916.png

·
Registered
488 Posts
CZYFAST said:
I don't know if you can see but the center cap I ordered through AM, isn't concave and doesn't flush to the wheel but it still looks pretty good I think!
I like the wheels they are different and they look sick on the newer body styles. Did you get staggered fitment ?

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

CZYFAST said:
I like the wheels they look sick on the newer body styles! They are a weird looking wheel for a mustang so they turn heads which is always a good thing :) Are the staggered fitment ?

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Think about getting the Saleen seven spoke wheels from American Muscle.. What do you Guys think about them?
You have my Vote! I'm definitely a fan of the S197 Saleen wheels, they look perfect on the 10+ Mustangs. Also with your Color I think they'll look great!

This is going to be a very opinionated question, go with what you like! Let me know if you have any questions. Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
CZYFAST said:
Well I'm Saleen supercharged making 13 psi with built engine, LT's, water methanol, with many many more mods, I'm the same way, it should be fast first before it looks fast!
Dayum that's too sick. What numbers are you putting down?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Butch said:
Dayum that's too sick. What numbers are you putting down?
Don't know yet, I haven't had it on the dyno lately but the last time I did I hit 468hp and 460tq and that was before I dropped the pulley and LT's and had different gears in the rear too, I have 4.10's in right now!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts