Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much do they charge for a tune? I'm trying to up my boost to 8 psi. I already got the pulleys I just don't wanna pay to much for a tune.

And where's that meet going to be at?

·
Registered
913 Posts
It would be worth the drive up I-5 to Downey to visit Racer's Edge Tuning.

Racer's Edge Tuning & Performance, LLC

And welcome to the forum! Are you signed up for the Fabulous Fords Forever Show on the 21st? Roush always has a big booth there.
I'm going :)

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

How much do they charge for a tune? I'm trying to up my boost to 8 psi. I already got the pulleys I just don't wanna pay to much for a tune.

And where's that meet going to be at?
It's at knotts berry farm. They charge about 500 bucks for a tune. But well worth the money. Cuz I've heard nothing but great things about them and they can create some awesome tunes.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Do you think they would be able to diagnose a clunking problem I have in my rear end?
Ya no problem

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

I have a few buddies that have their cars tunes by RET and they love it!

·
Registered
913 Posts
When do you experience the clunking? Just normal driving or when you hit bumps or what?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Usually when I go from a stop and let off the clutch. I think it's my lower control arms or my shocks went bad in the rear cause the bump stop on the rear end looks like it's been hittting

·
Registered
913 Posts
Usually when I go from a stop and let off the clutch. I think it's my lower control arms or my shocks went bad in the rear cause the bump stop on the rear end looks like it's been hittting
I think it's either your panhard bar or LCAs

·
Registered
913 Posts
Nice! Glad you got the problem solved. It seemed like that was the problem

1 - 20 of 21 Posts