Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was at a car show yesterday and it was mostly old cars then out of nowhere my friend goes hey steve look over there. I see an old 42 ford coupe pulling into a spot and im like ??? ehh thats ok. And he is like no wait till it passes and behind it was a brand new blue 03 cobra i was like OMG! and he is like is that an 03? and i go hell ya it is. I went and talked to the owner who had exhaust, blower pulley ,chip and a few other mods. Said he is around 500 HP at the engine. This thing was amazing. I told him it was my dream car and he laughed. I shook his hand and my night was made after looking it over for 10 min. Damn i wish i had my digi cam.

·
Registered
166 Posts
There is some old dude that is driving a red one around here. Makes me mad too b/c i know he doesnt use it, he just bought it b/c he either a. has to much retirement money so he decided to buy something cool, or b. he is going through a mid life crisis. :wtf: :oops: :D

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I see 03's alot, since i live like 5 miles from the track :mrgreen:

·
Registered
800 Posts
OMG I thought everybody has seen these by now...

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Dudes there all over Greenville. The first time I rode in one I was rather let down because when they are cruising they are not as loud as a GT at Idle they sound kind of wimpy but when they lay the throttle down that wine and the quickness it throws you into the seat is a rush !!!!!

·
Registered
800 Posts
this should make you satisfied for a bit....

http://www.rhythmuniversity.com/donna/Down%20by%20the%20Sea/output/

My wifes car is pic44, this was taken at Myrtle Beach for the SVTOA Car show they had at the Broadway Blvd. was really kewl, we took 1st place for the showing for the 94-03 Modified.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts