Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing a scrap book on my 1966 first car build and I wanna get your opinions. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Hey there's a dude working on a motor by the kitchen, :total-mind-blow: nice,,,

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bahahahaha, I just died from that. It looks like a kitchen, but its actually an office next to a shop. It was my first motor build ever so the owner Geoff was like Wanna come up here and build it? I was ecstatic.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Ja oh sick

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
keep very detailed notes of services, parts, receipts EVERYTHING and that goes so far towards selling a car and getting its value right, especially for old cars. Thats the make or break for high value.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SpectorV said:
keep very detailed notes of services, parts, receipts EVERYTHING and that goes so far towards selling a car and getting its value right, especially for old cars. Thats the make or break for high value.
Well, I don't ever plan on selling my first car. But you do have a very valid point.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Stanglover1966 said:
Bahahahaha, I just died from that. It looks like a kitchen, but its actually an office next to a shop. It was my first motor build ever so the owner Geoff was like Wanna come up here and build it? I was ecstatic.
That's awesome. Love it

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
primer2tone said:
Hell yeah! That's coming along badass! How much longer be for its road worthy?
After I figure out what these pieces are, I'm going to do nothing but work every day to get the suspension and engine done. I'm hoping it can drive before Christmas but Jack Frost and his friend Cold Wind may say Nope /:

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts