Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
first off honest reccomendation is to get rid of that coil pack...8 out of 10 of them will cause you more issues then they are worth. OEM motorcraft or MSD would be a perfect replacement for it :good:

as for plugs and wires...oem or msd wires are great yet again. as for the plugs autolites or motorcraft is what i'd tell any customer of mine :good: and is what i run in my own vehicle

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
My msd wires lasted about a year, after that you could get shocked by touching the outside of wires plugged into the coil pack, I was surprised how quick they went to crap..

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
first off honest reccomendation is to get rid of that coil pack...8 out of 10 of them will cause you more issues then they are worth. OEM motorcraft or MSD would be a perfect replacement for it :good:

as for plugs and wires...oem or msd wires are great yet again. as for the plugs autolites or motorcraft is what i'd tell any customer of mine :good: and is what i run in my own vehicle
As do I, no point in buying anything else. I even seem to get better performance out of the coppers than the platinum plugs. Ive wasted money on expensive plugs, and not one of my mustangs liked em one bit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts