Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Lol. I saw that story too!.. first thing I thought was, "what mods does he have??.."

Sent from the One and Only ME!..?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Shine Runner !! He had a switch for the brake lights. Had time to drop the booze off before the second officer intercepted him. Giddeeup Mustang !

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
I saw that too and was thinking, that's how bad cop's radar works. He was probably doing 85.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
The guy has came out and said he was nowhere near that. Cops radar was way off

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
It was on the 6:00 PM news in Orlando as well.

Brilliant. Now we are going to see additional young idiots doing the same so they too can get their 1 minute of news time fame.

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Just wait till it comes out that it's a V6.

I'm doubting the 208 number is real unless it's his area code

·
Registered
215 Posts
I've been wondering the same thing! 208?? Seems way too fast but I absolutely wanna see the mod list on this thing haha

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have a bunch of family and friends in that area. I'm curious what the specs are on his Stang as well. If I happened to come across someone that "has" them I will post them.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
I think its just a simple matter of physics, the 2013 GT500 in stock trim puts down a healthy amount of power and couldnt really hit the 200 mph with way better gearing, soooooo yeah, there's no way he was near 200 lol. My 3.31 5.0 would do 180 in 5th (on the dyno) at 8k, but holding that on a road long enough to get that fast would likely pop the motor.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
I think its just a simple matter of physics, the 2013 GT500 in stock trim puts down a healthy amount of power and couldnt really hit the 200 mph with way better gearing, soooooo yeah, there's no way he was near 200 lol. My 3.31 5.0 would do 180 in 5th (on the dyno) at 8k, but holding that on a road long enough to get that fast would likely pop the motor.
I don't know man. This guy's car seems to pull pretty hard...
2011 Mustang 5.0 TVS 201MPH 600rwhp+: http://youtu.be/pVxV3J_sQ1I

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
13 Posts
How are the cops going to check the calibration on their radar gun? I think a good lawyer can work with that one.

I'm thinking Ford should pay this guys fines and legal fees. They couldn't buy this kind of advertising.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I'm still hung up on the fact he had turned his lights off and the other fact , he had a switch to disable the brake lights. I don't think this is the first time he did this. Just got caught this time.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts