Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant geton!!! wtf do i do? Im at the library right now thats the only reason im posting. Fix this BS or tell me what i have to do to fix mine. this fawking sucks

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will admit the move was needed. This has to do with multiple reasons including

1. The T1 line that the old server was on will be turned off in the next couple of months
2. The server that the site used to be on was crying in pain because of the higher traffic. At one pont there was like 97% ram being used.
3. I am not going to be around the old server during the summer (starting saturday) So if there was a problem E.G. The server turned off... there would be no way to start it up again cause I would be 400 miles from it.

Im just upset cause i cant get on the thing... so far it seems to be running a ton better, but i just wish i could use it!!!

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
ZimStang said:
I cant geton!!! wtf do i do? Im at the library right now thats the only reason im posting. Fix this BS or tell me what i have to do to fix mine. this fawking sucks
You cant do anything about it. You have to wait till the dns is fully flushed its cache. It would be nice if I wasnt the only one having to do all this ****. Shahrum where the **** are you????

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know where hes at...

HAVING PHONE SEX WITH HIS INTERNET GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brent said:
Its really not funny anymore. I need the help and he wont reply to me
I realize this... I'm not saying that as a joke because its what hes doing.

Shahrum quit ignoring the people whome you said you'd help out. I realize youre fascinated by the vagina, but cmon man... don't drop everything you've committed to for some broad!! (as corey would say) BY GOD!!

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Smokedya95stang said:
leave shahrum alone.
:(
eh if he would just answer me instead of ignoring me it wouldnt be so bad. I spent all of yesterday and most of tuesday screwing with the new server. He couldnt spare 2 min to answer some questions?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts