Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I just for fun went to see how much it will cost on Photobucket,
$59.99 a year for a crap one that does nothing,
$99.99 a year for another do nothing piece of crap rip-off.
$399.99 a year for the one that is probably needed.

$399.99 a year is not too much if you are a lotto winner.
Ronnie

·
Super Moderator
17,947 Posts
Wait they are wanting $400 for photo hosting? I thought that was the $99 one? Lmao not paying either way. Like I said, going to take an hour or so and go through all of my photos on both of my PB accounts and then send them a "bye Felicia" email requesting both of my accounts be permanently deleted and that I will never be using them again for anything.

Doubt it'll do anything but if enough ppl did that maybe they'd re-think what they are doing. Probably not. Only thing I can remember that really screwed the small user internet as much as this is when Geocities just up and was shut down with 0 warning.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Even $99.99 is too much because I did buy some stuff through the years with pictures added from my library.
I'm pretty sure my payment was $59.99 a year and when they automatically renewed me after I opted out I had a huge fight with my bank to get my money back. I never ever signed up for automatic renewal. I paid each year when it was due.
It is their business and they can do with it what they want to do, They can just do it without me
Ronnie

21 - 23 of 23 Posts