Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bbk long tube headers 4.10 gears and gt40 heads should I chip my car I mean would I feel any diffrence or na

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
You would not feel any difference.

Not true, with a good tune the SCT 4bank will find hidden HP and maximize the combo.

Now, it's a toss up as to when to get and use one. If you are done modding for a bit then go for it, if not, then wait.

The stock ecu on these cars is very stout. They can handle mods very well.
This is very true.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys :) well what another mod u think I can do to my car :) not so expensive but I will feel a diffrence with it my budget is around 350 to 400

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol iv never really belived in that intake thing hahahah :p cus my friend has a 4.6 and he put a 75'throttle boddy with a bigger intake with a spacer and I didn't see no diffrence

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Lol iv never really belived in that intake thing hahahah :p cus my friend has a 4.6 and he put a 75'throttle boddy with a bigger intake with a spacer and I didn't see no diffrence
The 5.0 respond very well to almost any mod you throw at them. Hell the trick flow top end kit takes the hp from 225 to right at 350.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
F*********** lol u serious that much?
Well if I get a cobra one u think that help upper and lower?

·
Registered
315 Posts
I have a gt40 upper and lower intake with 1¹/² spacer 70mm bbk throttle body 24 pound injectors and matching mass air meter and adjustable fuel pressure reg 400 bucks

1 - 20 of 29 Posts