Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m trying to do a kam reset on my 13 gt. But every time I go into to special functions on my sct bdx tuner is says general error #:31300
I can’t find anywhere online on how to fix this. Does anyone have anything for me or have experienced this before?

·
Tech-Advisor
2014 Premium GT, SGM, Brembo, Auto, Tech, Comfort
3,111 Posts
Don't know but, you can go old school and disconnect the battery for 30 minutes with the door open. I'd have to say this is likely an SCT problem and not one with your car.

·
Administrator
9,775 Posts
So I’m trying to do a kam reset on my 13 gt. But every time I go into to special functions on my sct bdx tuner is says general error #:31300
I can’t find anywhere online on how to fix this. Does anyone have anything for me or have experienced this before?
I’m not sure you have recorded the error code correctly, double-check that, I have to connect a battery charger to mine for it to work correctly. Even with a fully charged, brand new battery, my SCT wants extra voltage to perform this operation properly. Otherwise I get random errors as well. Give that a try and see what gives. Otherwise. You can also call SCT tech support. They’re known to be very helpful with matters like this. That’s what I did, and they told me to disconnect the battery & the device for at least 30 min. (and it worked).

I once thought I bricked my PCM when Brenspeed sent me a bad-flash. Nothing would recover it. Dash went blank, no-start etc … I couldn’t re-flash to stock, no matter what. Disconnected the battery for a half-hour, put it all back, connected a charger. It reflashed back to the stock tune and all was well. I’ve had multiple poor experiences with Brenspeed tunes on both of my 2014 Track-Pack cars. I then went to MPT tunes and it was fabulous on the first version. They also did free data log reviews and adjustments if needed. Too bad they don’t do Coyotes anymore. There were great on stock engines.

·
Tech-Advisor
2014 Premium GT, SGM, Brembo, Auto, Tech, Comfort
3,111 Posts
Indeed, I always use a charger on the battery when doing anything with the ECM. Low voltage can brick the ECM easily.

Reactions: crjackson
1 - 4 of 4 Posts