Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
I thought about ordering it too. I bought the handheld instead. If you get it, we expect some detail about how well it works.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which one did you buy? Are you happy with it? Also, have you tried Lund racing for their tunes?

·
Lorraine's driver
8,211 Posts
Which one did you buy? Are you happy with it? Also, have you tried Lund racing for their tunes?
I believe GrabberBlue5.0 has a Lund tune.

I have the SCT SF3/X3 model handheld.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/x3-custom-tuner-0510gt.html

I like it, but would love to have the one you are looking at. It would be sweet to look at data with my iPad. I was afraid to buy it when I bought my tuner. But, I know Bama's customer service is the best, so I often wish I would have bought it. :/

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The previous owner of my Shelby recommended using Lund racing for tune. I think being able to sync tunes via Bluetooth on my iPhone or iPad is pretty awesome. Wonder if I should buy new one for $469 or a used one for 400 obo

·
Lorraine's driver
8,211 Posts
The previous owner of my Shelby recommended using Lund racing for tune. I think being able to sync tunes via Bluetooth on my iPhone or iPad is pretty awesome. Wonder if I should buy new one for $469 or a used one for 400 obo
I'd go for the new one, if you decide not to go with Lund. That's too dang much for a used tuner IMO.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
I'd go for the new one, if you decide not to go with Lund. That's too dang much for a used tuner IMO.
Agree 100%

1 - 7 of 7 Posts